So July 8th. Not really that important of a day. Unless, it's your birthday? Maybe an anniversary? Kuddos to you who celebrate July 8th!
I am going to celebrate July 8th because I'm STARTING a few things. Honestly, I'm scared to death. Can't tell you why I fear a list of new projects. Maybe the fear lies in holding myself accountable to those projects? I don't know.
So here I go, I am letting you know my weaknesses, my fears, and my dreams. Come along as I slap that fear down, and reach even higher for those dreams.
- quiet time. I need it. God wants me to need it. There we have found the solution for that hole. This incorporates getting up before the kids - sign me up I'm ready to chat and (of course) listen God.
- eating. Simple enough. I am really good at it. So what's the problem? Seems the past three months, I have turned to a stress induced diet of cupcakes and caffeine. Neither good for my waist line, my kidneys, or my emotions. So VEGAN it is. Yup, crazy - isn't wonderful?
- creating. Very few have seen it. My stacks of notebooks with never ending ideas. I am at the point of a creative process where I understand why artists can go nuts. Hell, I might be nuts. It is really nuts to take some designs that you hold dear and put them out there. Like I said, "fear slapper." With that, I will be putting those designs out there.
- 13.1 version 2.0. I am going to beat myself this time and do it with style!
- writing. Transparent. Authentic. Encouraging. Useful. Because it wasn't about me to begin with.
So follow me on the next 24 days as I become a lab rat in a giant fear slapping experiment. Want to join me? Drop a comment. Let me know what fear you would like to slap as you work towards a goal. I promise to pray for you.
We only have one opportunity on this little world - make it count.