11.09.2011

Surprise, I'm Two!


I grabbed a handful of pregnancy tests for the CVS counter that day in March.  There was a 24 hour chance I could be.  I really wasn't planning another baby.  Heck, it took me 3 years to get pregnant with he first. 

 I took the tests, saw faint blue lines, called my friend Kara, called my friend Megan -- could I be pregnant, again?  I really couldn't believe it.  Just a few weeks before I had gone to the dr. to undergo more testing to find out why I my body wasn't working right.  I didn't even need the results from the doc -- God told me it was.  



Two weeks before we knew aa baby was coming, God told us to put our house on the market.  We loved our neighborhood but knew in our hearts it was time to go.  It was weird timing that we listed the house, found out #4 was coming, and sold the house a couple of weeks later.....hmmmmm.......



We never found out the sex of baby 4.  We kept it a secret from even ourselves.  There is something special about not knowing.   Baby four let us know from the beginning she was going to be a force to be reckoned with.  A strong child, with a will, with a way, with a heart, with passion.  We choose her name based on those qualities - and boy does it fit!


So today she is two!

Wow, did that go by so quick.

In her short life, we have moved, lost a job, lost our dogs, faced a few hurdles.  I feel like most of her life has been spent in the car picking up older siblings.  But all the while, she has reminded us to love, to hug, to slowdown, to smile, to rock, to cuddle, and to never take no for an answer.



We love Princess P - she is infectious.  Thank you God for the wonderful surprise of my baby girl!


2 comments:

  1. I love this post Heather! I am so happy that you have your babyfour. Melissa Ferland

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Melissa! you are so kind!

    ReplyDelete