7.07.2011

So for - creating history - one stitch at a time

Usually on Thursdays I do a little post about who I am, where I came from and where I am going. Instead, I enjoyed Thursday by linking up with the Gussy Sews Community for a pamper prompt party! So fun!  Think I will do it again.

For now, Friday you get a little more of me.  I think it might be time to give you a little bit of where this "Sew Four" idea came from and what I pray it becomes in the future.

                                                                   Source: allthingsbelle.blogspot.com via Heather on Pinterest


At our house, the past few months have been a roller coaster (for those of you who know me - I HATE roller coasters - never been on one until now).  Thru the madness, Michael and I have really been given an opportunity to re-evaluate where our family is its' storing treasures.  What a blessing!  We have collectively prayed, and though it may not have been the way WE planned, God has provided in a more amazing way than imagined.  He really affirmed to us what we need to be "so for".  


As a mom he has laid it upon my heart to be "sewing for" my kids.  So as Michael starts a new job, with a new number attached to it, my sewing machine will be working full time "so for" the family I love so much!



                                                                         Source: granvillehouse.blogspot.com via Heather on Pinterest



In the next few weeks I will continue making adorable boutique/appliqued items which will stay in the Nina Bina Store.  Of course, drop off monogramming will always be available.



BIG NEWS, BIG BIG NEWS!


But the big news is that by the first of August, I will be opening a new store!  It will house my first sewing love of cute pouches, totes, ruffles, vintage fabrics, buttons and more.  It will be a store committed to providing for my clients and for being "so for" my four blessings from God - - for my family!  I will be working on making this blog a place where community can come, feel safe, relate, laugh, learn, share and relax.  I am so excited to show the world what I am so for and even more excited to learn what you are so for!

Is there anything you are working on that you are "so for?"  I would love to hear your loving words - please share!

1 comment: