7.05.2011

Creating a create room

I have this dream room.
It is spilling with supplies.
Has a bright window where birds sit in front to chirp me along my way.
White painted cabinets fill the wall space.
A large cutting table adorns the center.
My kids have a place to create along side me.
Color spills from every corner.
Yet, it is calm and relaxing when I get there.
Ideas creep out of the woodwork with little effort at all.


                                                                               Source: flickr.com via Heather on Pinterest

Could it be here?



                                                                 Source: french-knot.tumblr.com via Heather on Pinterest


Or maybe here?


                                                                                Source: tipjunkie.com via Heather on Pinterest

Or perhaps here?

But alas, it is a room in basement.
No window, no white cabinets, no large cutting table - just yet......
But I do see a kids area, a large pin board, bright colored paint.  
It could just what I am looking for and I didn't know it!  

2 comments: