7.03.2011

So this is my Monday.....

                                                                            Source: google.com via Heather on Pinterest


I am doing something crazy on Monday.
Well, maybe not that crazy since 60,000 other people are doing it with me.
No, then again, it is completely nuts.
Why would someone choose to get up on a holiday at 5:00 am?
Why would someone choose to wait until 8:00 to begin?
Why would someone choose to do something they are not at all ready to do?

                                                                              Source: etsy.com via Heather on Pinterest


I would!
Guess you could call me crazy, that is probably certifiable.
But why not do it?
Maybe I won't break the speed of sound - but I will finish!
Even if I have to crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment