Call me crazy, but when you sit down to think about it Running and Nursing have a bit in common.
- you have to wear a special bra to do either. With nursing you get the kind of undergarment that "pops" open -- kind of like the drive-thru at McDonald's. Running undergarments require a little more. While running, you actually have to find something that keeps your friends from "popping" out. Ironic, yes.
- Multiple children, and after years of doing either - the friends tend to meet the ground (if you know what I mean). No matter what you purchase for our first bullet point, you can't stop it -- Gravity has its' way of revenge.
- It takes time to run, it takes time to nurse. And while running or nursing, you really don't enjoy either but when you are finished -- you are thankful that you did it.
- With either if you go the distance, it is possible that you will be able to eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's every night with out gaining a pound. In fact, each will allows you to loose weight.
- Both Running and Nursing require scheduling. Scheduling requires often having to wake up early. An act only completed by the grace of God with both events.
So my friends who are running and nursing at the same time I consider you super heroes-- super heroes who can eat two pints of ice cream a night. I am jealous. I really like ice cream but am so done having babies :)