4.09.2012

Spring Break

Best left in Pictures...We had a great Spring Break.  And we didn't even have to go to the shore.


Gerber daisies - the color is very inspiring.



Camping is Cool 


I can't believe the woman let me eat Cheetos


First Haircut - we are very big on personal space


Eight Crazy Puppies


Loving the sand



It's the lake, but hey - it's a beach


coloring Easter Eggs


This is serious Business


The reason I hate doing this - ick


Almost nine and still handsome as the day I first saw him!



If it's messy, I am happy


First time!


Again, an issue with personal space strikes another


super excited over the super cheap Easter Baskets - made mom and dad feel better


Don't eat my bunny



Super cool vintage toys


remember any of those?


Golf Cart rides with the radio up


Finally, she wears something I made - Thank you Lord


Lots of people fit into one van




Egg Hunt!



beating eVeryone


Again, personal space


Take the pictures


Again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment