Seriously, you already are................if it wasn't for a great community I wouldn't be going. You all have stepped in a crazy way and I am forever thankful for each of you!
-Thank you to One 2 one network for giving me tickets! You guys rock!
-thank you to the person who put the envelope in our mailbox, you know who you are.
- thank you to the friends who let me obnoxiously borrow clothes
- thank you to the friend of Etsy who ordered scarfs
- thank you to my friend's mothers who ordered items from my facebook page
- thank you to those who have called me for baby gifts
- thank you to the fellow crazy ladies who meet in the Kroger parking lot to exchange goods
- thank you to the friends who have offered to watch my kids
- thank you to my husband's employer who gave him two days to work at home
- thank you to my in laws who are coming to help with the kids even though......well
- thank you for the texts, calls, emails, comments - each is so important to me
Now do I think going to a blogging conference is the most important thing in the world? No! This conference is an opportunity to fine tune a voice that is dying to explode. A voice that I hope will reach others. A voice that I hope will encourage others. A voice that I hope will minister to others. A voice to relate with. You see I only getting in the car and going. In the end, I hope that this blog turns into something much bigger than anything I could ever do.
I am super excited! Really excited! Not to mention that I am almost on the brink of insanity with nerves. But knowing that you all are coming with me is helping calm that craziness.
Thank you my friends!