8.22.2011

Its Free!

I have been keeping an eye on the free listings in Craigslist.  I have a short list of things that I need for my boutique display and I am so hoping to find them free.

                                                                               Source: homeroad.net via Heather on Pinterest



1.  3 doors.  Preferable french doors with the glass gone
2. large windows - no glass
3. chicken wire
4. frames - not sure why
5. paint

                                                                              Source: marthastewart.com via S on Pinterest


A weird list.  I am still not sure the product and vision will match but if it is free - hey!

What is really weird in the situation is the things people are offering for free on Craigslist.  Strange to say the least.

Right here you can find used baby formula cans.

Or if you must, who knows why, you can get some broken concrete

Not to mention the 7 running ads for free horse manure.

                                                                              Source: flickr.com via Alexandra on Pinterest


I am still searching for my treasures, but in the meantime I will continue to chuckle at the weirder than me crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment