6.27.2011

Wouldn't it be fun.............


to......

have a room of my own that looked like this?


                                                                        Source: wakeupfrankie.com via Heather on Pinterest


In a house like this?

                                                                                   Source: None via Heather on Pinterest


Where I would eat tons of these? (and never have to run).

                                                                 Source: 52cupcakes.blogspot.com via Heather on Pinterest


Maybe, for a moment, but then again no,  it wouldn't.  I think I would much rather be where I am.  Where the hugs are plentiful and the adventure is always unraveling!  And where there are cupcakes - just only on birthdays (or fridays).   


Who would want to miss this show?   

Fondly,
Heather 




No comments:

Post a Comment