6.26.2011

Ruffles!


Thought I would share some Ruffled Love with everyone today!  These little beauties are heading out to Colorado today to The Ruffly Rose.  Emily runs the cutest little flower/gift shop on South Pearl Street!  Oh, how I wish I lived in Colorado so I could go pick my own little bouquet of heaven from there!   Not to mention I have seen some awesome picture of yummy cupcakes!



An interesting thing about the Ruffly Rose is that one night a couple of months ago I was praying about what direction God wanted me to take my little sewing business.  Low and behold, a few minutes later I had an email from Emily saying she had visited the Nina Bina Etsy Store and was interested in placing an order.  Confirmation from God via a very talented florist in Colorado - how neat? 

Thanks Emily for sharing a bit of Sew Four in your little bit of flowered heaven!

If you would like a ruffled headband - just visit the Etsy Store , go to Denver and meet Emily and friends at the The Ruffly Rose or email directly!  Sharing the Ruffly Love would be fun!

 

Kiwi Paisley


Summer Picnic



Preppy Polka Dot

 Enjoy your Sunday!  

Fondly, 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment