11.09.2012

The baby is 3

She was a total surprise.

I mean, they were all surprises - delightful surprises.

But this one, she took us by storm.  From before she came out into the world, we knew she was a force to be reckoned with.

After all, she is named after a woman who is also a force to be reckoned with.  


A woman who doesn't take no for an answer.  
A woman who loves regardless of iniquities.  
A woman who perservers. 
A woman who goes against the grain.  
A woman who is independent.  
A woman who looks for a challenge. 
A woman of beauty.
A woman with an infectious smile.



Most of all,
A woman who does it all with Grace.



That would be my daughter. 
On loan from God - lent to me for the shaping.

I love my sweet surprise.  She is a light to the world!  


No comments:

Post a Comment