3.16.2012

Blue Cheese Chips - Appetizer or Meal




You make the choice.  Should the following recipe be an appetizer or a meal?  I choose meal because usually when I am craving them - I want a whole lot of them!  Especially one week of the month *wink*. They are super delicious, not fat free, and by golly the best "bar" food you can make at home.  So here you go folks - they are all yours, you know you want them.   

Blue Cheese Chips.

1 bag really good kettle cooked thin potato chips


1 container precrumbled blue cheese


1 bottle blue cheese dressing


Oven set to 350.  


Layer the chips in a deep dish glass pie plate.  Crumble the ENTIRE package of crumbled blue cheese all over those babies.  Depending on your preference, lather in blue cheese dressing.  I only use about 1/4 cup but it is really up to you.  Set in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.  EAT. Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment