9.22.2011

I'm broke

It's been a month of pumpkin spice lattes.  I LOVE them!  But if the fall continues this glorious way, I will spend my children's college savings on coffee.  I can not do that.  Pumpkin spice latte intervention must take place!

So, I began the search for superb recipes and I thought I would share.


                                                                  Source: cooklikeachampionblog.com via Alicia on Pinterest



                                                                           Source: momadvice.com via Becky on Pinterest
                                                             Recipe 




                                             Source: skinnytaste.com via Stephanie on Pinterest



                                Or maybe this one...... it is the sugar free version (not too into that)





No comments:

Post a Comment