Today my hubby starts a new job. An unexpected change but as time moves on I have learned to embrace the unexpected. I believe that in the darkest hour - the light shines on.
On Monday I am grateful for -
* our prayer partners - remembering that we carry each other thru this journey
* the new job and the exciting adventure it holds
* for the awful man that came to work at the hubby's old job - without him we would not have had the faith to step out (believe it or not!)
* for my children for holding fast and strong
* that God gives us family not only thru blood
I would love to hear what you are grateful for this beautiful Monday! Leave a comment below.
My Hubby and our "W"
***visit as I try to define every Monday in its' own unique way
EPH 1:16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers