6.13.2011

Define Mondays - gratitude

*Gratitude - the state of being grateful - thankfulness

Today my hubby starts a new job.  An unexpected change but as time moves on I have learned to embrace the unexpected.  I believe that in the darkest hour - the light shines on.

On Monday I am grateful for -
* our prayer partners - remembering that we carry each other thru this journey
* the new job and the exciting adventure it holds
* for the awful man that came to work at the hubby's old job - without him we would not have had the faith to step out (believe it or not!)
* for my children for holding fast and strong
* that God gives us family not only thru blood

I would love to hear what you are grateful for this beautiful Monday!  Leave a comment below.

XO- Heather
My Hubby and our "W"


***visit as I try to define every Monday in its' own unique way

EPH 1:16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment