9.10.2011

Blank Chaos

                                                                         Source: ahnini.tumblr.com via Heather on Pinterest


That's been me lately. Nothing to say, finding it hard to sew, can't even keep a mile straight. So discouraging.


 
                                                                Source: femmenamala.blogspot.com via Heather on Pinterest

Keep Calm Carry On 

I am doing that just fine. In fact, not much seems to rattle me lately. I keep busy (I have four kiddos). The is a certain quality about me that is awkward. I just work well under pressure. Not that I am asking for pressure but I just seem to produce what I love during those times. Wait, what am I saying? There is no way I need a fire right now - literally. But maybe, just maybe, a spark. Not too many sparks otherwise my days will look like this....


                                                                            Source: thaneeya.com via Heather on Pinterest


So Lord, I know you are listening please just answer. Ignite in me a passion driven with direction. Let me be intentional about all I do or think. Let it be fruitful in your name. AMEN.


                                                                           Source: shortquotes.org via Heather on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment